When there is no outlet nearby, the connection to the rest of the world is completely lost. It’s easy to avoid such situations – just buy Powerbank. A portable device does not take up much space among things, but it always helps to keep the gadget active. This article will consider the best alternatives to portable chargers.
The role of power banks
Despite the development of IT technologies and the expansion of the functionality of portable computers, all modern laptops have a drawback – an autonomous power source. The batteries used in the new devices have received a significant increase in volume and durability, but any laptop needs an additional power source during long-term operation.
Powerbank is a portable charger, an indispensable thing in the era of mass use of gadgets and portable equipment. Portable chargers are produced by many manufacturers. Before you buy a power bank of a particular model, you need to think about which gadgets you will charge, what battery capacity they have.
By type of battery modern power banks are divided into:
- lithium-ion (Li-Ion). The most common is a set of individual elements that are combined in one case;
- lithium polymer (Li-ol). They have more compact dimensions with the same capacity, making them more convenient;
- power banks with solar panels. Devices that can be charged with solar energy. Maximum autonomy in one box. Indispensable for long hikes, travel, work in difficult conditions.
Other important characteristics of power banks:
- a number of USB connectors. Determines the number of devices that are charged simultaneously;
- protection against voltage drops. Extends battery life;
- protection against water and dust. Mandatory for tourists, hiking options, work in difficult weather conditions;
- housing material and dimensions. Affect the immediate comfort of use, durability;
- support for Quick Charge technology. Mast have for devices with large capacity;
- wireless charging. It will not be superfluous if you have gadgets with a similar function.
The best alternatives of laptop battery chargers
- ASUS ZenPower 10050mAh Silver
A power bank the size of a credit card will be a great choice for travel enthusiasts. This universal device 10050 mAh in a few moments will charge a mobile phone, tablet, or music player. It is compatible with devices from all modern manufacturers. The battery is equipped with a unique PowerSafe technology that controls voltage and temperature, thus preventing short circuits.
- TP-Link TL-PB15600 15600mAh
A cool power bank with two USB connectors for charging 2 gadgets at once, decorated in a white case with a ribbed sidewall, which gives visual sophistication. The model is slightly larger than the smartphone, however, the overall thickness is 2.2 cm. The model has automatic power level adjustment depending on the connected device. It completely restores energy loss in 5.8 hours.
- Remax Relan 10000mAh Tarnish
Mobile external charging with a capacity of 10 Ag is suitable for all devices with USB ports. It is also suitable for Dell computer chargers. Poverbank stands out with its stylish laconic design and pleasant metallic color. Two charging connectors are located at the bottom, and on the front panel – the logo and indicator lights. The device does not heat up even with prolonged use.
- Huawei AP20Q 20000
It is a stylish and modern power bank with a capacity of 20,000 mAh. The model is “packed” in the fire-resistant, effectively decorated corrugated case. This portable unit will be the best solution for active users who do not think of themselves without a smartphone. Power bank meets the requirements of aviation security, which means they can be used freely even on an airplane.